Thursday, March 13, 2014

MAC (LE) PETAL POWER MINERALIZE BLUSH

As I've already admitted, I'm a sucker for LE collections, especially the Spring-Summer ones, because I love orange, coral, bronze hues...

I showed you here which items I'd love to get from the Fantasy of Flowers Collection by MAC and I was lucky enough to find the collection, before its launch in Greece in the Eleftherios Venizelos International Airport!

Of course, almost all the ones I wanted to buy were already sold out (just my luck), apart from the blush that I was dying to get!

So, Petal Power became mine!

And in a fair price, too!

I paid less than 20 euros for it! A bargain, I tell you!

It's a stunning color, with really nice pigmentation! I absolutely love it!!!

The collection will be in stores next week, and I'll probably pay them a visit to get some more goodies!

Anything you're craving for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

I'd love to read your comments!

Come back for an answer, especially if there is question you 've placed!