Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The Pantone color of the year 2014 series || Body Edition


Welcome, welcome!

If you like the color purple then stay with me 'cause I've got some more beauty option on this post too!

What?! You 've missed the previous one? Well, you can read it here!

Now, it's not only make-up stuff that makes us feel beautiful, right? I know that when I spritz a bit of my favorite perfume on, I feel irresistible!Which am I referring to?





Dior Pure Poison! The flacon is not purple, but its main box is. That counts also, ha?

Let's go on to things that are pretty much underestimated and remain in the most part untold, although necessary:

Shower gel and deodorant

High end option: Molton Brown Relaxing yuang zhi bath&shower
Drugstore option: Palmolive Aromatherapy Absolute Relac

As for deodorant, yeah you caught me there, only a drugstore option and a product that's made it to my favorites: Fa Sport




 Instead of a body lotion or butter or cream, I decided to complete the "Body Edition" with a body oil and an essential oil.

Bioten Relaxing body oil with ylang ylang and Lavender. Pocket friendly and lots of uses out of it

Korres Lavender Organic Essential oil. 
Apart from your baths, burners, massages, use it directly on your skin in case you suffer from insect bites like I do. It works miracles!


Well, ladies, that was it for the second part of the "tribute" to the Pantone color of the year.

Any suggestions?


See you for the third and last part,

Andriana
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

I'd love to read your comments!

Come back for an answer, especially if there is question you 've placed!