Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Pantone color of the year 2014 series || Hair & Nail Edition

The color of the year series is completed today with this post of hair and nail products.

As said in the previous posts (here and here) I 've become a purple-orchid-color-lover quite recently, but I think that this will be a love to last!

 The following products, much like the ones that have been already featured in this series, are products that I use and love. So, let's go ahead and see them:




Hair products:

L'oreal professionel Liss Ultime Series- Heat activated Protective oil and anti- frizz Serum

Aussie Take the Heat, leave-in, heat protective spray.


As for the nail products, I 'm sure that, as far as nail polishes are concerned, we 'll be introduced to plenty of - difficult to choose from - colors based on the Color of the Year. The ones I've chosen are:



Essie- She's picture perfect
Model's own scented nail polish- Grape Juice 
Erre Due last minute -56

Of course, a favorite hand cream could not go unmentioned:

Human+Kind all in one Hand-Elbow-Foot cream 

(You can read more about it in my "Hand cream Crash Test" here )

So, that's a wrap up of the Pantone color of the Year posts.

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

I'd love to read your thoughts in the comments.

Be happy and well!

Andriana
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

I'd love to read your comments!

Come back for an answer, especially if there is question you 've placed!