Saturday, February 22, 2014

Jumbo Haul

Sometimes I honestly think it's both a blessing and a curse that I don't have a JUMBO Megastore near me. Where I live, there's a shop that carries jumbo stuff, but that's not the same thing. So thank God, I don't visit a Megastore often to go overboard with buying, but on the other hand, sometimes I spend money on things that would cost a fraction of the price there..

Anyways, I went by a few days ago to get some things for my little one, and of course I could not walk away without getting a few things for myself!

Let's have a quick look on what came home with me:

A pair of brushes, both double sided.
An eye brush and a blush/contour brush.

They look really nice, they are very soft, not too dense but I think they 'll do a great job. If they don't shed. I'll come back to you on that.

Brush cleaner.
Great price, cleans and disinfects, all in a spray bottle. Sounds good! Will it beat my MAC one? Hmmm...

Four-in-one nail file
My previous one is almost "dead". We'll see if this one will be a good replacement.




Nail polish remover
It's a dupe of the Sephora & Bourjois one, the kind that has a sponge with a "slot" for the finger to come in and remove the polish. It's the second time I buy it. That alone means I like it a lot!

Make up cotton buds
I have the tendency to smudge my lids when I put mascara on. These make it disappear, as if it never happened! I know that there are others, presoaked with cleanser, but I use these for other purposes also, so I prefer the simple ones.

A lip balm, coconut flavor.
A girl cannot have enough lip balms, right?

So, ladies, please, pretty please, tell me, what should I NOT avoid next time I pop in a JUMBO store?


Andriana
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Μεγειάααα!
    Εχω δοκιμάσει το ασετόν και είναι αρκετά καλό...αλλά βρωμάειιιιιιιιιιι!!
    Εχω και το lip balm...μυρίζει απίστευτα αλλά δυστυχώς για εμένα δεν ενυδατώνει όσο θα ήθελα!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστώ! Ναι, μυρίζει πολύ έντονα, αλλά λειτουργεί! αχ, ελπίζω να Μοτ κανει δουλεια το lip balm, αν κ για την τιμή του, δε θα στενοχωρηθω! :-)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!

I'd love to read your comments!

Come back for an answer, especially if there is question you 've placed!