Happy February, pearlettes!
More or less, February has started well (there's a giveaway running!)
Even if it hadn't, we'd still be optimistic about it. It's the month of love, after all!
You 're not in love? Sure? If you're reading this, I suppose you are.. Even if it's just with makeup!
Let's see what I have for you today:
Perhaps, when thinking of Valentine's, your mind goes straight to red. Well, let me tell you something. It's only a handful of men who will appreciate that color and who will not be kind of "intimidated" by it or so lovestruck to overlook the fact that your lipstick will be smeared all over their face when they try to kiss you. Sad fact, but true.
So we' ll go back to the basics, and juicy-looking lips are the goal for that day (ehmm, night).
Whether or not on a budget, you'll definitely find something for you!
Here are my suggestions:
- Estee Lauder Signature Lipstick - 01 Pink Sand (€30,00)
- Korres Raspberry Twist Lipstick- Elegance (€16,80)
- MAC - Creme Cup (€18,50)
- Clinique Chubby Stick- 13 Mighty Mimosa (€21,90)
- AVON Colortrend- Gone Pink (€9,50 discounts apply according to campaigns)
- The Body Shop Colour Crush - 215 (Innocent Pink €11,50)
- Lancome L'absolu Nu - 302 (€29,00)
- Korres - 13 Natural Pink (€18,40)
- Aden - 023 (€9,84)
- Sephora Glossy Lip Pencil - 01 Glossy Pink (€9,90)
- Essence - 53 All about Cupcake (€2,79)
So, which would be your choice, ladies?