Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Sephora lip cream stains

As said in my last post, as a new mom I go for bright/bold lipsticks, since they stand out, so the rest of my face can be "quiet" and I can be ready asap.

There is a key detail, though.
The lipstick formula has to be longwearing. And, ideally, comfortable on the lips.


That's why I first bought the Sephora lip cream stain in 05 that you 've seen here and here. It ticked the boxes, so I went for more!

I'm slowly making a collection out of these. The ones I have for now are: 01, 03, 04 and 05.

Top to bottom : 01, 03, 04, 05

They do look good, ha?

Any suggestions for similar products?

Lots of love,

Andriana
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. δεν έχω δοκιμάσει ακόμη αυτά τα πολύ ωραία cream stains αλλά οι φίλες μου έχουν ενθουσιαστεί!!!

    έχεις και βραβειάκι!!!
    http://crazyjazzytips4everything.blogspot.gr/2014/02/the-liebster-blogger-awardi-dit-it-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Είναι πολύ ομορφα! Και για μας που έχουμε "Ζουζούνια" στο σπίτι, είναι ότι πρέπει! Και φιλας και δεν εχεις τύψεις!
    Ευχαριστώ πολύ για το βραβείο! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Τελεια φαινονται, δεν εχω δοκιμασει καποιο αλλα θελω πολυ!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

I'd love to read your comments!

Come back for an answer, especially if there is question you 've placed!